A day in the life of Sackmann Cattle Company.

The pictures, stories, and crazy times in our world.







July 7, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Yes, I know it is July 7th - but I think this is a holiday we should appreciate, celebrate, and work to honor everyday of the year.
I admit - when I started this I planned to post at least once a month. Every month brings something different around here. Yet just to start - I've lost 3 months. In some ways 3 months is a record breaking pace. I usually figure two years on projects; unless they have a due date or are "on fire".
So I'll get some pictures off my camera and try again.


This has been a crazy spring. We didn't start 1st cutting until we are often done with it. So plenty of time for the kids to run away from my efforts of posed pictures.

This was taken the first week of June.



No comments:

Post a Comment