A day in the life of Sackmann Cattle Company.

The pictures, stories, and crazy times in our world.







January 19, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here I am a month behind again!

I promise we've kept "busy" even though some days I don't know what I've done. We made sausage, celebrated lots of Christmas, celebrated an "East coast New Year's", went to the American Farm Bureau Annual Meeting (including a SHUT down Atlanta) and the National Western Stock Show in Denver. And of course fed cows everyday, worked fall pairs, bred & implanted embryos in fall cows and complained about the winter. Why has Moses Lake been the coldest spot in the STATE many times the last two months?

Trying to take pics of kids with cows in the background. Trev prefers to watch the "tows". They are awfully cute even if they won't all look at me to take a simple picture!

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment